Track & Protect is a mobile phone security system which is available for various platforms including Symbian both S60 3rd Edition and S60 5th Edition. Track & Protect lets you remotely control your lost or stolen phone, even if the thief changes the SIM card. But it doesn’t stop there. You can take remote pictures using the front facing camera on your device and send call back commands to the phone to listen to it. You can even do a PIM backup of your content. Whats more is that the basic features of Track & Protect are available for free. Hit the jump for download links and to see a video demo of how the software works.
How To Get Started With Track & Protect
- Download the application from our S60 5th Edition Applications page.
- Install the application on your handset and set your pass-code.
- Your web account will automatically be created for you.
- Log into your personal web account here using your phone number and pass-code to log in.
- Then send silent commands from the Web to the phone: get location, lock, unlock, alarm, wipe, get camera image.
Note: Some features of Track & Protect use SMS messages for communication with your phone. These features require credits that can be purchased from your web account. There is also a small subscription fee: 2 credits per month. This fee gives you 2 free commands per month.
Track & Protect is also available in a professional version which can be downloaded via the Ovi Store for £12.99 GBP. Download links below.Tags | Applications, Connectivity, Demo, FREE, Internet, Nokia, S60, S60 3rd Edition, S60 5th Edition, Security, Software, Symbian, Touch UI, Track & Protect, Video