Spotify Mobile has finally launched a Symbian application for the most popular music streaming service, which means that Nokia owners can now listen to there favourite tracks on the go. With legal and free access to a huge library of online music, you can get rid of your mp3 players and iPods, as Spotify will also let you cache up to 3,333 tracks for offline listening. To use Spotify on your mobile you must be a premium subscriber. To sign up, visit the Spotify Premium product page to purchase a monthly or annual subscription.
- Listen to millions of tracks with Spotify’s constantly updated catalogue
- Continue to run Spotify in the background while texting, making calls, web browsing etc
- Playlists can be downloaded and played in offline mode when you have no connection, are on a plane or underground, or abroad
- Search and stream music instantly. Browse by artist, title or album
- Listen Create and synchronise playlists. Updates from the desktop application will be synced instantly and vice versa
- Listen to tracks and albums in their entirety. Rewind, fast-forward, pause, skip and shuffle
Spotify Mobile is available to subscribers in the UK, Spain, France, Sweden, Norway and Finland, and is available on the following Nokia devices: Nokia 5230; Nokia 5320 XpressMusic; Nokia 5530 XpressMusic; Nokia 5630 XpressMusic; Nokia 5800 XpressMusic; Nokia 6120 Classic; Nokia 6220 Classic; Nokia 6710 Navigator; Nokia 6720 Classic; Nokia 6730 Classic; Nokia E51; Nokia E52; Nokia E63; Nokia E66; Nokia E71; Nokia E75; Nokia N78; Nokia N85; Nokia N86 8MP; Nokia N95; Nokia N95 8GB; Nokia N96; Nokia N97; Nokia N97 mini.
To download the application, simply visit m.spotify.com from your mobile browser.Tags | Applications, Breaking News, Internet, Multitasking, Music, Nokia, Playlist, S60, S60 3rd Edition, S60 5th Edition, Social Media, Spotify, Streaming, Symbian